Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Cheshire Cat Gothic Victorian perfume oil from the Go Ask Alice collection

"The Cheshire Cat" Gothic Artisan Perfume Oil form the "Go Ask Alice" collection 1/8 fl oz in an amber colored apothecary bottle.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked. 
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.' 
`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice. 
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

Such a pretty, mysterious kitty :) Few authors could have come up with a tree floating, wise mouthed, purple cat other than Lewis Carroll and so, I had to sit and think about what the Cheshire Cat might smell like.

Here's what I think: Top notes of Snozzeberry (my own concoction of a berry blend), followed by the illusive Oud (Agar wood tree) essential oil, oakmoss absolute, peru balsam essential oil, night blooming jasmine, and some earthy secrets. Kisses of sweet, elusive earth.

Fragrance family: Floral/Fruit - Season: Any - Mood: Romantic
You can purchase it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/115007836/the-cheshire-cat-gothic-artisan-perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment