Tuesday, January 29, 2013

International Shipping Update

Still no real accurate International chart from USPS but I was able to get an idea of what it looks like.
Anything that would have shipped for $6.90 is now $12.75 and this is now including Canada.
This is for up to 8 oz's. Nothing I ship is under 4 oz's but, from 1 to 4 oz's it's $9.75 and then it jumps to $12.75 until you get to 12 oz's and then it jumps to $14.90. From 12 to 15 oz's it still $14.90
So, accurately assessing shipping costs is still extremely touchy when listing on Etsy or in my Web Store. I have the Etsy shop listed at $12.75 for each perfume for the international shoppers. If you want to combine shipping on multiple orders, it can be done but, it looks like there may be a bunch of refunds sent back to the buyer. I recommend that you pay through Paypal for that reason.
*Still angry as all get out at USPS but, plodding along.

1 comment:

  1. An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post!
    International Shipping

    ReplyDelete